- RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Green Med Info – Fertility Research Source
- Dr. Case Adams on Herbs and Nutrients to Boost Sperm Counts and Motility
- Dr. Laura Koniver on Secret Infertility Causes
- Dr. Joseph Mercola on Fertility
- Dr. Joseph Mercola on the Dangers of EMF from Electronic Devices
- Dr. Deanna Minnich on Fertility and Menopause
- Dr. Stasha Gominak on Sleep
- Comprehensive Source of GMO Health Information
- Superfoods for Superhealth
- Diet and female fertility: doctor, what should I eat?
- Diet and men’s fertility: does diet affect sperm quality?
- Theralogix Supplements:
- Theralogix Supplements for Female Reproductive Health
- Theralogix Supplements for Male Reproductive Health
- Theralogix Pre & Postnatal Vitamins
- Optimizing Natural Fertility (download PDF)
- Zika Exposure and Pregnancy (download PDF)
- Healthy Belly Menu (download PDF)
- Weight Loss and Nutrition Myths (download PDF)
- Jane Brody’s Personal Secrets to Lasting Weight Loss
- Support Groups and Memorial Garden
Resources for Health and Fertility
My first appointment with Dr. Kaplan was great. She was very attentive and asked a lot of questions. She seemed to really care and want to help me find solutions to my problems.
Everyone was so nice and helpful, I believe your phlebotomist is the best in the state! Absolutely love her.
Dr. Kaplan is amazing! If it wasn’t for her and her care, we would have our perfect baby girl today. Got us pregnant 1st round of IUI and I have PCOS.
Excellent attention to details.
Telemedicine rendez-vous with a knowledgeable doctor eased my first visit. Easy access to Dr. Kaplan's practice to draw blood with a courteous nurse.
The doctor spent a long time with us, answering all of our questions and provided a comprehensive, thoughtful examination and discussion. The lab technician was great and everyone that works in the practice was helpful and caring. 10/10 would recommend.